Tuesday, January 31, 2012

waiting

I am busy waiting for the test results now.  The test it's self went ok...I was a little nauseous and the test took a little longer than I expected but I did manage to finish.  I think the worst part of medical tests is waiting...
To make matters worst...we forgot Catie's basketball practice last night.  I was so wiped out and Nathan was too I'm sure.  We just completely forgot.  Now she's a week behind on the practice and she really needed it.  I feel like an awful mom when I forget things like that.  It's not like I wanted to forget but it just completely got past us.  I'm afraid that this was a really important practice too...they were suppose to learn about steals and defending against it.

Alex also had a medical exam yesterday...he is the first of us to get one for the foster care process.  It was really challenging.  He is getting strong and really fought us on the immunizations.  He got two...then he had to have blood drawn...that was almost easier...he at least calmed down for that.

Again one of those moments I hate and feel like a horrible mother. I had to help hold him down to get the shots...not fun!

No comments: