Monday, January 9, 2012

message I needed to hear!

ok...so I have to say with true sincerity I was really feeling a great deal of hesitation about foster care...until yesterday.  Hearing the stories of children who so desperately need homes and families.  It was just the message I needed to hear.  It's amazing to me how God put these people in our lives that tell the story we need to hear.  I am so blessed to be in a place where I can hear these stories...now I pray we can be blessed with a child to love and a family that can be loving and love and love and love this child!
God Give me the strength...

2 comments:

kelly Hassett said...

Wow...foster care...wonderful idea! I worked in adoption and foser care and will happily talk with you if you go that wonderful roller coaster ride.
Many blessings!

Sally Hawkins said...

Kelly I would love to sit down and talk about this adventure...it is so much work and we just started. I miss you so much! Give me a call sometime and we can grab coffee while Alex is at school or you can come over and we can have coffee or tea here. Sally