Monday, January 23, 2012

meeting

I am out of town so close to the meeting date that I am a little nervous.  It seems like something is going to go wrong and we aren't going to make it back in time.  I am very excited to have this meeting...we will be setting up our class schedule and also setting a plan in how we want to accomplish this in a timely manner.  Nathan and I if anything are not slowpokes about anything...we get right on the ball and get something done if that's what we decide to do.   This whole process is slow and drawn out on purpose...I believe it is to keep people who are not really in it for the right reason out, but it sure does seem like it might keep some who are in it for the right reason out.  

While on vacation we remembered that Nathan's cousin was for many years in the state of Illinois foster care social worker.  We will be making a phone call to her when we get back home...to see if there is anything she thinks we need to do.  We also have a good friend who did counseling for foster care.  I know having her as a friend will be very useful.  She is also a very wonderful person to have in our lives. 

No comments: