Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diet Coke and Beef Jerky

It's 10:30ish and I am siting down for a second to eat and take a drink....basic building blocks right?  Yes I am truly eating beef jerky for breakfast...don't judge!  I am hot, tired and sweaty...who needs a gym membership.   Oh yeah...I DO!  I'll be going to get that later today...but that's another blog.  Right now I am all sweaty and tired and underfed from cleaning the house.  No my house isn't a pit or anything...if anything I keep my house cleaner than the average...I am just picky.  Today is however the day that we meet Tammy from the agency and she will decide if our house can even be licensable...not sure that's a word but oh well.  I have to be kinda crazy right for being so paranoid...I'm sure she's not going to look to make sure we don't mix our sock and underwear up.  But here I am cleaning out closets...looking under beds...went though Catie's whole dresser...it was a PIT!  I guess cleaning is my way of dealing with the stress of not knowing what's going to happen.  I hate...not knowing what's going to happen. 

No comments: