Wednesday, January 4, 2012

challenge

My husband challenged me to examine what I won't do for my children.  The ones I have and the one I am waiting for...I don't know why I thought this was going to be easy.  I just kind of assumed it would just happen.  I need to be prepared to work hard for this child...really hard, cause this isn't going to be easy.  I am not in love with the idea of being a foster parent.  It just isn't the way I want to make my family, but perhaps it's the way God wants to make our family.    I am really scared!  Not just a little, but a lot.  I am terrified that I am going to have a child that we love and my family is completely in love with, and something is going to happen and all of a sudden our family is torn apart and crushed.  God help me.  I know what's right and I know what we are being directed to do, but I am scared.  I'm gonna keep praying and thinking about this, because Nathan's right.  I will do anything for my children...the ones I have and the one I want.

No comments: