Sunday, January 29, 2012

scared

I have to admit that I am a little scared.  I have MRI scheduled for 5:30 in the morning and it's got me a little freaked out.  I have been putting this off for a very long time it seems.  I guess I had a CAT scan sometime in the last few years.  So I shouldn't have anything really to worry about.  This must just be that mortality thing creeping again.   I don't think I'm afraid of dying...I'm not running out to do it by any means.  I know that God is going to be with me though and on the other side.  I am scared of what will happen to my children.  I want them to have the advantage of having mom around for their graduation, marriage, eventual children....I'm looking forward to those things.    This is not how I pictured this year going....something has to give and it's going to have to happen soon. 

Maybe I will quit talking about  acupuncture and go do something about it.

No comments: